Teapy® T-4-1 | The Hold-In-One-Hand Complete Tea Service
- 🇬🇧 Designed and Made in the UK
- 🫖 Replicates The Brewing Conditions Of A Teapot
- 💪 Makes Tea To Your Desired Strength
- 🌡️ Keeps Water Hot For Optimum Brewing
- ✅ Releases Aroma Burst When Lid Lifted
- ✨ Clean, No Mess Disposal Of Infuser Or Tea Bag
Instead of a traditional seven-piece tea service (teapot, teapot lid, cup, saucer, teaspoon, and milk jug, all on a tray), the TEAPY® T-4-1TM has just four components (a mug, teaspoon, and milk jug retained on the TEAPY®), all of which are held in one hand with the "footprint" of a single mug.
For table service, counter service, or self-service, TEAPY T-4-1 contrasts with current methods of serving tea by providing faster prep, safer carry, and faster table clearance.
The milk jug is kept in a recess on top of the TEAPY® that can also hold a lemon wedge, a honey jar, or sugar/sweetener. The TEAPYextra ®'s weight and downstand make it less likely to spill than an open cup, whether it's handled by hand or on a tray.
Using a TEAPY® T-4-1™
1. Add boiling water to mug. Add tea bag and replace TEAPY® with tea bag string inside perimeter recess.
2. Place jug into recess on top of the TEAPY®.
3. Carry to table or desk by holding the mug handle or multiples on a tray.
4. Remove jug and watch tea brewing to required strength.
5. Lift TEAPY®, enjoy the “aroma burst”, flip and fit snugly against mug for mess-free transfer of the used tea bag. Add milk to taste and stir with teaspoon.
6. Move TEAPY® aside and enjoy!